Set Default Contact Group

Last Updated:

1. Deviatorz

Deviatorz New Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way that every time I turn on the contacts app it goes straight into one of the groups I've created, say "friends"? Right now every time I open the contacts app it shows all the contacts in my phone. I want to go to my "friends" group instead. Is that possible? Or do I need another app?

Advertisement
  2. DroidRick

DroidRick Well-Known Member

I'm surprised and disappointed that no one has answered your question.
    I too am looking for the way to 'lock in' a user-selectable Group that appears when you launch Contacts.

It seems like the most basic feature a programmer would write for an app like Contacts. *Especially* once he has already taken the time to code for Groups!

OK, the jig is up. What's the secret? How do you choose which Group will load automatically?

3. JaxonWow

JaxonWow New Member

Bump

4. biker128pedal

biker128pedal Well-Known Member

Another Bump. Is there a way Contacts will open to to the point at which it was closed. I have a Bionic. It is annoying that it opens to all.

5. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

I may not be providing the level of response you are asking..but in contacts, i used to get "all'" of my contactacts at once and only wanted a certain set. so went to contact settings > Chose contacts to display > "System Group: My Contacts" checked

but i dont know of a way to make it 'dynmically' change which list to display from a last-used feature....