Set up buddies nowSupport

Last Updated:

1. ultimate kaiba

ultimate kaiba New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, I just bought a Fascinate and am having trouble setting up "buddies now". its already on my home screen, and i added some friends to it, but there is no status updates or anything. They are all pictureless icons and the only options are "call" and "message". I turned on the facebook sync option, and my own facebook works fine on the other home screen. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help

Advertisement
  2. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! And the Fascinate section, the best one in my not-biased-at-all opinion >.>.

My guess is that the phone didn't link the contacts properly. If you go into the Contacts app, look at a friend you want, scroll down to the Linked Contacts section, and tap either "## linked contacts" or "No linked contacts", depending on if any are linked. Then you can see if there's a Facebook associated with it. If not, you can select Add Link Contact and scroll through your list to select their Facebook account.

ultimate kaiba likes this.
  3. ultimate kaiba

ultimate kaiba New Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you very much!!! Now I got it working!

4. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

You're quite welcome! And feel free to hang around, there's a lot you can learn by reading through the forum, and ask about anything you're unsure about.

5. bambam7291

bambam7291 New Member

6. sjk3102

sjk3102 New Member

Hello,

Im trying to download buddies now on my infuse, i search it in the market but does not come up, is it called something else or how can i get it on my phone. please help. appreciate it!

Steve