• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root SetCPU issue...?

Kudos to you for working for them AND having the kahunas to root:D. The guy at our local outlet saw my Droid with live wallpapers running and my fancy theme by looking at my phone while I was replying to a text and gave me a big lecture about "Breaking my phone by not running the official OS"..:rolleyes:

I reassured him that I was a PC/electronics Guru and knew what I was doing, and that I am finally happy to see what my Droid will really do. He was also intrigued to hear me tell him about the OMAP3430's operable temperature ranges and stability while overclocked, and the "OS I am running" being just as stable as 2.0.1 even at 1.2GHz. He quickly gave up on his lecture..lmao:) Fortunately I was only pricing accessories so he didn't get my name/look up my account to tag it about my warranty..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones