setcpu max is 384?

Last Updated:

1. jestexman

jestexman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Using Droid with Droidmod 1.0. I just updated to the newest version and for some reason when i have my profiles on.It sets it to max of 384 and min of 250. The lowest max i have set in my profiles is 600 so how can it show max is 384.

I know this is something real easy.

Of course using auto-detect
    set on boot checked
    on-demand (main screen)
    on-demand (profiles)
    max on all profiles is set to 600 min 250.

Advertisement
  2. Timaphillips

Timaphillips Well-Known Member

SetCPU and DroidMod 1.0 are not playing nice together at the moment from what I gather. Mine shows max as 250, which is obviously wrong. But i know it's running faster than that. An uninstall of SetCPU didn't fix it, either. But I'm not too worried about.

3. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

I am running the latest SetCPU and DroidMod with no problems. Were were some glitches with SetCPU a few releases back (would not switch speeds when you stop charging) but unintstalled the old, installed the latest and all is well.

4. gnmitchell

gnmitchell Active Member

Like Neil states I would uninstall setcpu and install the new version. I had the same problem and this corrected the problem for me.

5. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

I installed new version of Set CPU several times on DM 1.0. Runs fine without profiles, with profiles on, max was about 600.

6. jestexman

jestexman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yea i had the latest version. I had an older one on there that was working fine and i thought i would donate to the dev so i un-installed that version and got the new one from the market and thats when i started to have the problems. But not soon after making this OP i have since took it off my phone rebooted then re-installed it. It seems to work fine now.

The only thing i did different was i did not change the fail safe as far a battery temp, i left it what ever it was set on. (seems high 122 F) But at least i can see that now.

7. DroidSuks

DroidSuks Well-Known Member

Test out the theory. Push a different kernel and see if it resolves the issues. If it does you know it's droidmod's kernel. Or setcpu not playing nice.

Sorry... i know that not much help... ;)