Setting pictures from gallery as wallpaperSupport

Last Updated:

1. indieladadam

indieladadam Member This Topic's Starter

When i try and set one of my pictures from my gallery as a wallpaper it also makes me crop it first? Is there no fit to screen option? i even tried resizing the image to wallpaper resolution but still does same!

Advertisement
  2. cortez.i

cortez.i Active Member

if the picture is not 960x800, you'll have to select the area you want in the wallpaper. if you tap the line of the crop box you'll notice that you can expand the area to be included in the wallpaper. fyi, i've always read that the recommended size of wallpapers is 960x800 (pixels), hope this helps...

3. indieladadam

indieladadam Member This Topic's Starter

hey thanks, it still keaps the aspect ratio though, like id rather be able to drag the horizontal line without the vertical one automatically adjusting too =[

4. cortez.i

cortez.i Active Member

you'll probably have test a couple of iterations by editing the picture size (via picture editing tool), copy back to the phone, set the wallpaper and determine if it's what you want.

5. phenixdragon

phenixdragon Well-Known Member

You should be able to make the crop size bigger. I think by touching the side od the crop box should allow you to, but you do have to crop it.

6. Hegemony

Hegemony Well-Known Member

It has to keep the aspect ratio. I don't understand why you wouldn't want it to.