Setting up a new email accountSupport

Last Updated:

1. RHS

RHS Active Member This Topic's Starter

A newb here.......I'm wanting to set up another email account and when I select the new account button on the setup account screen, it takes me to a screen with a "Motorola service agreement" and I have to agree with the terms and conditions before continuing. Is this correct? Do all email accounts go through a Motorola server? The same thing happens with setting up Facebook, MySpace and other services.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

My Droid X has never prompted me with a Motorola service agreement. How are to getting into the add account. Should be Settings / Accounts / Add account button / Email icon. Or you can use the My Accounts app in the app drawer. Same thing, just skips the 1st two steps above.

3. aminaked

aminaked Well-Known Member

I like K9 much better than the stock client.

4. dylane

dylane Well-Known Member

Bumping this because my Droid 2 Global is asking the same thing and I can't seem to find any other info about it online. I read through the terms and conditions and don't really want to agree to that...but I'd like to actually use my phone. Any idea if this is possible without installing a custom ROM? I might do that at some point, but kind of wanted to get past the 14 day return period before I start messing with that stuff.