• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Setting up a new email account

A newb here.......I'm wanting to set up another email account and when I select the new account button on the setup account screen, it takes me to a screen with a "Motorola service agreement" and I have to agree with the terms and conditions before continuing. Is this correct? Do all email accounts go through a Motorola server? The same thing happens with setting up Facebook, MySpace and other services.

Thanks

Bumping this because my Droid 2 Global is asking the same thing and I can't seem to find any other info about it online. I read through the terms and conditions and don't really want to agree to that...but I'd like to actually use my phone. Any idea if this is possible without installing a custom ROM? I might do that at some point, but kind of wanted to get past the 14 day return period before I start messing with that stuff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones