Setting up webmail (fsnet and hotmail) on Desire

Last Updated:

1. weyland76

weyland76 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone help with this?

I want to set up my .fsnet.co.uk email account on the desire but no idea how to?

Also the mail widget doesn't appear to let you set up your googlemail account - I can get it from the icon but would be nice to see it in the widget

I am a complete novice with all this stuff so any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. speedycolzalez

speedycolzalez Well-Known Member

Either look in Accounts in your pc mail client or search Google for fsmail pop settings.
    They'll be something like pop.fsmail.com & smtp.fsmail.com. Input these into the incoming and outgoing mail servers as needed along with your account name and password. It checks the connection for each step so you'll need to be online. Hey presto, mail account created. You can probably also search Google for gmail pop settings.

HTH :)

3. SurfXombie

SurfXombie Well-Known Member

There are two email apps. One works with the main google email you register with. The other can have multiple email sources set up.

You will need to add your main google email details to the mail app and I would suggest disabling collection in the main accounts settings.

Hope that makes sense?