setting wallpaper optionsSupport

1. carthorse

carthorse New Member

When i first set my home screen wallpaper, it asked me if i wanted it to also set the lock screen wallpaper. There was a checkbox that said something like, "Remember this setting". I accidentally checked it...now everytime i set my home screen wallpaper, the lock screen gets set as well.

Where can i find this setting and change it? I can't find it for the life of me.

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Go to menu>settings>applications and select all apps. Then scroll to TwWallpaperChooser, tap in it and select clear defaults. The next time you change your wallpaper it will prompt you as before.
  3. carthorse

carthorse New Member

Thanks, i found the app TwWallpaperChooser, but the "clear defaults" option is greyed out and it says "no defaults set". The only option i have is "disable".
  4. lunatic59

Hmm, I wonder if it's a default setting of TWLauncher? That's touchwiz in general. Be advised, if you clear those defaults you'll be getting a lot of menu prompts until you reset them.
  5. carthorse

carthorse New Member

Ok, tried that, it reset my icons, but it didn't prompt me when i set the home screen wallpaper again.

What else can I try?

Thanks
  6. lunatic59

Sorry, was making this much too difficult. Go to menu>settings>display and you can set each from there.
    carthorse likes this.
  7. carthorse

carthorse New Member

Thanks, i saw that setting, but i usually set the wall paper/ lock screen from my gallery app. All of a sudden a light went off, and i reset the settings on the gallery app. This reverted my settings so it prompted me again.

Thanks!!
  8. lunatic59

Glad you got it figured out. In this case I'm not sure two heads were better than one. ;)