• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Several noob questions

johnnyb2

Sep 2, 2010
If I select the option for audible touch tones when I dial, it also makes this annoying clicking when I type a message. Is there anyway to get just the touchtones?? Very aggravating.

Also, it would seem that you could opt for vibrate on message alerts and not just for phone calls. How do I do that?

Vibrant is defnitely way more powerful than my blackberry but seems like they left out some fairly basic functionality that would greatly improve my enjoyment of this phone. Led message light has already been beaten to death. But what about the lights at the bottom for options, home, back and search. They light up for a really ridiculously short period of time. Any way to tweak that setting?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones