1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

several problems with googlecalendar

Last Updated:

1. marden

marden Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

1. when I on my phone look in monthview I only see that the dates with the default calendar (blue) plugged into the schedule, this means that I cant get an overview of what dates I have things to do, I have to click the exact date to see if I've filled it with something else but the default calendar. can I get it to show all the dates I have stuff to do from all calendars?

2. in weekview on the mac when I create event lasting more than 24h, it will show up in the top as an "all day" with starting and endtime... thats annoying for getting overview aswell, can that be changed to show up in the grid?

3. sometimes I get reminded of allday events an entire day before it starts even though I've set the default alarm to allert me 1h before the event starts, which then should be at 23.00 the day before.. is that something you can fix?

Advertisement
  2. _J.J._

_J.J._ Banned

I can't use the stock calander. Jorte displays everything I need in monthly view as a widget and syncs with google calander beautifully

3. marden

marden Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

well.. I have a samsung bada phone... so I have to use the webversion... (getting a driod when srs releases a srs wow version for driod)