• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Several problems with my new Zenfone 5 lite

Bazzo333

Lurker
May 10, 2015
A couple of days ago I bought a Zenfone 5 lite because I wanted to switch from IOS to Android and I have the following problems:

- It won't connect to my uni's wifi. I tried several times (also in airplane mode) but it just doesn't work. It shows that there's good signal strength, but when I try to connect it, it says ''connecting...'' . After a minute it says ''saved, secured with 802.1x''. Then again ''connecting...''. And it keeps repeating this over and over. I really don't know what to do.

- The clock shows ''Eastern Time'' with a wrong time.

- I don't know how to download my itunes library on the phone.

- It puts all the pictures I've taken and I've downloaded from my notebook in one single file.

- I cannot take screenshots, I tried by clicking the turnoff button and the volume button at the same time and by clicking the home button and the turnoff button, but neither of those works.

- It doesn't show the messages I received on the screen when the phone is locked.

If anybody could help me that would be much appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones