• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories sexy cases for evo?

teknagen

Jul 9, 2010
Socal OC
Any case makers out there with any sleek metal/carbon fiber case for htc evo yet?

There are tons for the iphone4 I don't get why they not making any for the evo.

1-ion-stealthblack-carbon-fiber-iphone-4-case.jpg

extreme_frost.jpg

full-metal-jacket-iphone-4-case-2.jpg

Grove-Bamboo-iPhone-4-Case-1.jpg

exo6%20silver-2.jpg

Those CrApple case look silly and it's hilarious how easy it is to make a case for the 4G...

I don't need a case for my EVO, it's not a delicate scratch easy paper weight.

You'll change your mind on that once you drop the phone on concrete :p
or when all the dust from pocket creeps in from behind the battery cover ..then gets stuck between the lcd and glass :eek:

Upvote 0
what do you mean by we have lots of phone to choose from?

I believe what stranglifemike is saying, as eloquently posted, the iphone only has one maker, one style, one display, one OS and one carrier... as with the Android market- you have phones with keyboards, various screen sizes, different body styles, customs Roms, different carriers and different makers like Motorola, HTC, and Samsung.

So it is more of accessories vs more options... I am with stranglifemike... we have it better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones