1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

"Sexy Girl" app suggestion? (lol)

Last Updated:

1. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish! VIP Member This Topic's Starter

Theres a billion of these apps, and they all seem about the same. Nothing really great to speak of.

So i downloaded one which i actually like a bit. You click on a "Model" then see the thumbs, then click through to the larger size. Once you view something, its cached for offline viewing

My request is, does anyone know any that are decent, that automatically cache to your phone? I do a lot of offline tinkering while in subways for 2hrs a day ... i cannot possibly sit here on this current app and click everything just so its available for my trip later on haha

and the (lol) in my topic is because i cant believe im actually making this thread, lol

Advertisement
  2. MJM128

MJM128 Well-Known Member

Wait...what do you mean by "offline tinkering while in the subways" that just makes me wonder...

I'm not sure how many serious posts you're going to get being the topic lol I mean you have full flash....and there's tons of websites with...stuffs...

3. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish! VIP Member This Topic's Starter

ROFL!! Jesus i didnt even catch that. What i meant was, im in the subways and have no service for good part of the day. So i try to find apps which i can use without data connection.

So NewsRob is my favorite right now, kill a ton of time using that

I saw these sexy girl apps and thought it would be cool if i can open the app and see some, but then realized i had no data so it wont work

4. MJM128

MJM128 Well-Known Member

I was just impressed you did it for 2hours aday! okay enough of the jokes.
    I don't really know as i don't have any of those types of apps. But if you're looking for offline apps to kill time, I would recommend games like angry birds, doodle jump, gameboid, and so on. Games are my way to pass time, that and texting all day.