Sexy & Snazzy Cellphone stands...

1. kbayer

kbayer Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. SinfulDragon

SinfulDragon Well-Known Member

I like how there is one for your motorcycle, I'm just not sure I would put it in there without a zip tie
  3. kbayer

kbayer Well-Known Member

Toilet paper roll holder as well... they've gotcha covered.
  4. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Lol yea if you own a iPhone or iPod touch....I don't see anything specifically for the Droid.
  5. kbayer

kbayer Well-Known Member

Well, yeah -- the first one you see -- as it says under the photo, the PED 3U is "universal" for the Droid. I emailed them and they said that based on customer feedback, all of them work on the Droid.
  6. ezeStand

ezeStand Active Member

Check out the ezeStand as well. It was designed specifically for the Droid and will even activate the multimedia dock mode! Works with aftermarket covers/cases as well.
    Cheers,
    Todd
    http://www.ezeStand.com
  7. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

I fully intend on integrating my DROID onto my sport-tourer for this riding season. I have seven States left to ride (out of the 48 contiguous), and I plan on doing that this summer with my DROID. These threads hold a great deal of interest for me as I'll be looking for the best solution in a couple of months.

Todd ... trying to help you out. I know its going to be tough, but try not to hijack every thread regarding stands with an ad for yours. I backed you up when you first showed up, and you do make a nice stand. But these posts may do you more harm than good.

Just some food for thought. Think about it. That's all I'm ever going to say about that. I apologize to you or anyone if I'm out-of-line here.
  8. anjoga

anjoga Well-Known Member

The PED3-U does look pretty sweet, but at half the price I'll stick with my ezeStands.
    ezeStand likes this.
  9. PetiePal

PetiePal Well-Known Member

Half the price AND a magnet built in specifically for Droid. No harm in his self-promotion though :) If he went on to spam 10 more then that's another matter ;P
    ezeStand likes this.