i927.JPG
      File size:
      211.5 KB
      Views:

Advertisement
    Mr. Ed likes this.
  2. Attain????????

Attain???????? Well-Known Member

How many different versions are going to pass through the FCC? It seems like theres been like 5 already
  3. Boondoc

Boondoc Well-Known Member

with att specific bands? um... 5?

SGH-i777
    SGH-i927
    GT-9100
    GT-9100T
    GT-9100G
    GT-9103

ok 6. to be fair though, only the first two have att specific model numbers.

i'm putting all my hopes and dreams on the i777 because i would like to have NFC and i hope... actually damn i just realized, the slider was the one with the model number shown on the screen and it was the i927. damn there goes my hope for a keyboard and nfc. all things being equal i'm not sure which feature i'd rather have more.
  4. Darkeligos

Darkeligos Well-Known Member

Does this mean no 4G altogether or just no LTE? I'm new to the whole 4G technology thing.

Also, any word on a physical keyboard?
  5. Boondoc

Boondoc Well-Known Member

just means no LTE. att uses hspa+ for it's current "4g" which for me personally is fast enough. plus with my limited data cap i use wifi whenever possible. would i like to have LTE? sure would, but it's not a deal breaker for me... even though i do live in one of the 5 ATT LTE markets.
  6. nachomommi

nachomommi Member

Exactly...LTE isn't fully up and running...and ATT has said NOTHING about when it will be.

Man...looks like it is rumored the Celox will be heading to verizon...that is a bummer.