SGN 10.1 to arrive on Thursday!General

1. knightanole

knightanole Member

Just thought I'd introduce myself since I plan on using this forum as a resource if I run into any issues. I'm in the US and expect delivery of my Note to arrive on Thursday. The S-pen and included Photoshop app is what sold me (I was originally leaning towards an MS Surface Pro - but didn't want to wait and really did not need a laptop replacement). So, greetings from Chesapeake, VA!

Chuck

Advertisement
    :
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club!
    knightanole likes this.
  3. RonJohnson4164

RonJohnson4164 Active Member

Welcome. Maybe you''ll be one of the lucky ones & it will come with jellybean installed. Those with a build date of Nov 30 come with 4.1.1.
    knightanole likes this.
  4. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

Congrats man you're going to love it. I got mine before Christmas and I'm loving it. Still trying to learn everything but is been fun.
    knightanole likes this.
  5. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

You are money and also hardware ahead with not buying the Microsoft Surface. You will enjoy the Galaxy tablet.
    knightanole likes this.
  6. TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf Well-Known Member

Its Thursday. Safe to assume OP is cutting on or off every TV he can while playing crayon physics?
    knightanole likes this.
  7. knightanole

knightanole Member

Got it....been playin' Draw Something non-stop with my wife and son (them with their iPads) and reading from the Nook app (since my first ever "tablet" was the Nook Color and I've got a nice little library going). Been messing with Photoshop and some of the sketch apps as well. Haven't messed too much with S-note, but plan to soon. I did try to use Dell's mobile print app but failed miserably to connect to my V-305 printer....any suggestions in that regard? Just trying to see what I can get done with this baby....and yes, I can control both my TV (a Samsung) and the cable box, but not my Phillips blu-ray player for some reason. Any way, love this baby! And no, it didn't come with JB!
  8. knightanole

knightanole Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IBgcfdp5P20" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  9. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

Happy days are here.