SGP5.0: Anyone have suggetions on car phone-mounts?Tips

Last Updated: 2012-09-13 09:39:14
  1. blackdog709

blackdog709 Well-Known Member

I see bracketron and a million others on amazon. Seems that the bottom portion of the mount would block access to the 3.5mm audio jack and possible the USB port as well. I'd love to see something that gave an option of mounting it somewhere lower than the windshield, or in a cup holder.
    Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. brosko

brosko Well-Known Member

i would like to see an option for car mounting too, for the gps. i almost got into an accident trying to look at the screen to see the map on the gps. has anyone tried a specific univesal one or something and had any luck?
  3. marcelf

marcelf Well-Known Member

I just use mine in landscape mode with the ports on the right side. I use it with a radio transmiter hidden in a cubby hole next to the steeering column. This works fine for me for music or gps. Mine is a generic unit, I got it from halfords in thr UK for
  4. marcelf

marcelf Well-Known Member

I just use mine in landscape mode with the ports on the right side. I use it with a radio transmiter hidden in a cubby hole next to the steeering column. This works fine for me for music or gps. Mine is a generic unit, I got it from halfords in thr UK for