SGS - Contact List Aspect Ratio!?Support

Last Updated:

1. mykell77

mykell77 New Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 12, 2010
    First of all, hello guys, I'm new to this forum, but have been reading a few post since I got my new Samsung Galaxy S a few days ago.
    I have been loving that phone ever since, and starting to love the android platform as well (as a job-caused Microsoft .NET CE developer, but always-have java lover).

One of the very few things bothering me is that when I synchronize my contacts with facebook (through the built-in sync method), all my facebook pictures come out streched to a 1:1 ratio.

This has also been mentioned here, but I feel that the thread has originated from another problem.

I don't get it - I mean, someone developed that piece of code, that person must have tested it, I can't believe that they only had square contact list pictures in their facebook friend list? And someone else must've tested it too, I can't believe that nobody noticed that.

Given that I found very little about the problem, I suspected that I was the only one with it, but then I bumped into that post.

Is the contacts app from Samsung or is it android-native (never owned an android phone before)? And does anyone have any idea when this will be fixed, or if there is a workaround?

Thank in advance, folks.

2. kanzlr

kanzlr Member

Feb 24, 2009
    As far as I know this is Android native and I noticed for a while now :)