• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SGS3 Home Screen Mods

Why is there not a sticky on custom home screens? I've been over to the XDA site and there is a good thread called "Seriously Crazies Playground" that has a bunch of stuff to customize the home screen. But I know this phone has the capabilities of looking incredible, and I like to switch my phone up quite a bit. Does anyone have any links or know of a thread on any forum that talks strictly about customizing your phone without rooting and without the custom roms?

I have Nova Prime and am looking for stuff to utilize the UCCW app, and the Desktop Visualizer app, and maybe some apps I've never heard of. Anything that has to do with phone customization without root and roms.

Thanks

Thanks. I'm looking at the Android Central Forums now. But over on the XDA site, which is a night mare trying to navigate, there are a few threads that utilize the UCCW widget. But I can't find anything specifically for the GS3. I think using the UCCW widget is the way to go, and just wish the content was more readily available.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones