SGS3 Lock Screen Not Always Working!Support

1. pneum0

pneum0 New Member

Recently my SGS3 randomly stops locking the screen - both when the screen times out, as well as when I turn it off.

A phone that only locks some of the time is in many ways worse than a phone that is not locked at all.

I rooted this phone about a month ago, and that didn't seem to break anything. Still using stock ROM, so that's not the cause.
    Recently I installed GO Launcher, and I'm thinking that might be the problem, but really like this launcher, so I don't want to remove it.

When I restart the phone, the lock screen functionality returns, but who knows for how long...

Advertisement
    :
  2. Raistlin1158

Raistlin1158 Well-Known Member

I think you have answered you own question...
  3. pneum0

pneum0 New Member

GO Launcher, or were you suggesting rebooting the device every time it freezes?

I guess I was wondering if anyone else had similar issues with Go Launcher...
  4. pneum0

pneum0 New Member

I wound up disabling the stock lockscreen, and installed/configured GO Locker, which basically does the same thing, although I think it probably works better with GO Launcher.
  5. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Hi pneum0!:)
    I have the SGS3 here in America, and I use Go Launcher, without any problem.
    Perhaps this is some glitch with Go and root, but I am not sure as my phone is not rooted. Have you tried Apex Launcher? It is quite similar to Go Launcher, and may not have that same glitch.