• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M] Metropolis Rom [4.3 Touchwiz]

I have been talking to some people on xda, apparently chainfire blew off the cspire sgs3

Also he did the same thing to cspire. Doesnt acknowledge its existence. I even messaged him telling him that changing the build.prop on a cspire s3 to match sprints would allow triangle away to work without issue. Nothing...

so clearly if we want something then it will be up to us to get it. since i am unable to get a refund for my apps i have purchased from him ive gone ahead and marked it 1 star.

so with that in mind we will prolly never have mobile odin or triangle away. so ill be working to make this a script that can be flashed from recovery :)

Reactions: nuttmeg
Upvote 0
I have been talking to some people on xda, apparently chainfire blew off the cspire sgs3

so clearly if we want something then it will be up to us to get it. since i am unable to get a refund for my apps i have purchased from him ive gone ahead and marked it 1 star.

so with that in mind we will prolly never have mobile odin or triangle away. so ill be working to make this a script that can be flashed from recovery :)

I also emailed him about two months ago. Used to check the playstore daily hoping to see our device in his changelog. Gave that up in about a week. We're riding all our hopes in you man.

Upvote 0
LMAO ok so gunna have to try something else, as using the wipe command in recovery... well yea...

IMAG0086.jpg

Upvote 0

perhaps if we talk money with him perhaps he will understand that language better eh?

Upvote 0
honestly? **** him and money. if he isnt willing to changes a few lines to add support for our device (i have clearly proven the method that works on theirs works on ours.) so that people would buy his apps then why should we try to bribe him with extra money? you guys will have a solution and it will be free and ill share it publicly for all to enjoy.

great, n4zty answer gtalk, i need a favor my download counter wont change now XD

or anyone? www.shabbypenguin.com/Stuff/saveme.zip flashing this zip will backup mmcblk0, it wont flash anything to your phone and there is no risk but i cant seem to make my device forget it doesn't have 28752384907 flashes to it :p it will save a file to your sdcard i desperately need that please :)

Upvote 0
honestly? **** him and money. if he isnt willing to changes a few lines to add support for our device (i have clearly proven the method that works on theirs works on ours.) so that people would buy his apps then why should we try to bribe him with extra money? you guys will have a solution and it will be free and ill share it publicly for all to enjoy.

great, n4zty answer gtalk, i need a favor my download counter wont change now XD

or anyone? www.shabbypenguin.com/Stuff/saveme.zip flashing this zip will backup mmcblk0, it wont flash anything to your phone and there is no risk but i cant seem to make my device forget it doesn't have 28752384907 flashes to it :p it will save a file to your sdcard i desperately need that please :)

Where does it save to ...I did it already

Reactions: Shabbypenguin
Upvote 0
Quick. Question.. i have. A folder in my internal drive name. 0..when. i click it it shows. A copy of all The folders in the internal. And more 0 click. That. One something. Click. Em all it's. Empty. But when i click. To delete. The first. 0 folder. It calculated. It has 8gb if i want. To delete. It? Any thought. On it?

Upvote 0
Quick. Question.. i have. A folder in my internal drive name. 0..when. i click it it shows. A copy of all The folders in the internal. And more 0 click. That. One something. Click. Em all it's. Empty. But when i click. To delete. The first. 0 folder. It calculated. It has 8gb if i want. To delete. It? Any thought. On it?

That folder was created by android 4.2 for multi users. (stupid and useless feature on a phone btw). If you want to continue flashing 4.2 jb roms you should leave it alone. All your old internal stuff is now in your data/media folder.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones