• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M] Metropolis Rom [4.3 Touchwiz]

There's something strange about this file. I can't compress, attach, upload or copy it. I can only move it. Can't change its permissions either. I did it twice same results. Any ideas?

you got the 16MB img? that is so odd :/

i really need that img so i can test if it works, in my current state i cant perfect the flash counter script

can you zip it up? i know on some file managers you can

Upvote 0
you got the 16MB img? that is so odd :/

i really need that img so i can test if it works, in my current state i cant perfect the flash counter script

can you zip it up? i know on some file managers you can

Yeah. 16mb img file. Nope can't zip either. I just tried with pc and it closes the folder everytime i try to move or copy it. Like i said... Something strange about this file.

Upvote 0
the reset counter is up and working (tested it twice) and will set ya at binary counter of 0 (aka no).

i know development has slowed down a bit, thats why i wanted to tip yall off to the TW lean kernel for this rom, and now you guys can have your own "triangle away". i am however working on 1.0.5 its slow goings but performance is taking a nice boost (at least from what i can see :p )

im going to discontinue teh use of adf.ly i have 152 clicks to download this stuff and i have earned 37 cents. to me it doesnt seem worth making yall wait 5 seconds to download to get a few pennies every couple of clicks.

Upvote 0
the reset counter is up and working (tested it twice) and will set ya at binary counter of 0 (aka no).

i know development has slowed down a bit, thats why i wanted to tip yall off to the TW lean kernel for this rom, and now you guys can have your own "triangle away". i am however working on 1.0.5 its slow goings but performance is taking a nice boost (at least from what i can see :p )

im going to discontinue teh use of adf.ly i have 152 clicks to download this stuff and i have earned 37 cents. to me it doesnt seem worth making yall wait 5 seconds to download to get a few pennies every couple of clicks.

Cool man ... Been around along time and as far as my experience goes you are hands down one of the best if not thee best dev I have ever had the pleasure to deal with... as a matter a fact all the devs here are top notch...

Also do u have no use for the link anymore so I can take it down...

Upvote 0

What's the reset counter for ??

Upvote 0
thanks for teh kind words man :)

and yes you can remove the link if youd like, there is nothing personal in there (for instance i flashed airtioteclint's to my device and now you guys will all be using a modified version of that to flash :) ) so no worries about someone stealing your passwords/etc

Upvote 0
Hey Shabby

Also I see that the app cost 2.49 and since Im sure I was gonna purchase I sent a couple of bucks your way... not much just to cover yours and mine. . It can go to the Mrs Shabby s3 fund :beer:

thanks man :) the app is also free on xda, but without support its useless either way :/

Reactions: edgeez25
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones