[SGS3-R530M] Metropolis Rom [4.3 Touchwiz]

Last Updated: 2014-06-16 20:33:53
  1. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

i have not noticed any flickering but i would to know if any1 else has the same symptoms?

Advertisement
  2. Pacmanmode

Pacmanmode Well-Known Member

I reboot the phone and still the same, it flickers like 5 o 6 times before going in. I clear cache on the camera app and still same, sometimes less but always more than 3 times.
  3. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

Ive definately experianced some screen flickering and lag when using gallery. The screen flickers 4 or 5 times when you open gallery. Intermitant laggyness when picking folders and scrolling thru pics.
  4. monica12

monica12 Well-Known Member

Same here, gallery seems to lag and flicker for me.
  5. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

Are you on a stock kernal, nasty?
  6. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

the kernel that comes with it is the only one that is available.
  7. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

Thought maybe he was running a super secret kernal. Lol
  8. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Yes I seen the flickering and lag as well the beta test might not be stable after all this is a testing rom if I'm not mistaken the us cellular one had no lag
  9. edgeez25

edgeez25 Well-Known Member

Im having camera problems on this build...when I try to into the app it vibrates and freezes for about 5 seconds then fc's...anybody else...
  10. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

No camera issues to speak of on my end.
  11. Pacmanmode

camera is good no issues
  12. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

13. averagewonder

averagewonder Well-Known Member

I seem to have some of the duplicate apps from black bean still even thou did did a full wipe. Like I have the stock camera and the one that was installed with bb and I still have the bb keyboard. Is that supposed to happen?
  14. edgeez25

Thanks Fellas Must Be A Bad Download On My Part
  15. dulal18

dulal18 Well-Known Member

I love you all. thanks a lot also wanted to say I guess since this is a beta scrolling lags in apps and stuff.
    mike28 likes this.
  16. Pacmanmode

If I do a Factory reset will it go back to stock?
  17. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

im hoping when we get a real metropcs build it will fix some of the hiccups unfortunately for now this engineering build is all we got :/
    speed72584 and dulal18 like this.
  18. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I know you been waiting for this :p
  19. Martin714

Martin714 Well-Known Member

Wait so no matter wat future updates u make to this rom itll still have issues?
  20. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

Been running the metro build since last night, and i'm pleased with the outcome. But remember folks there are hiccups and bugs to go with that, and being every s3 is different some will have bugs problems that others dont have.
    mike28 likes this.
  21. Pacmanmode

mike28 likes this.
  22. Pacmanmode

23. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

24. legmando33

legmando33 Well-Known Member

No flickering or lag whatsoever for me.:)
  25. edgeez25

Im sure we all know lil bugs here and there come with the territory... that the exciting part to me cause once the ball starts rolling its on! Little updates Major updates it only gets better from here... remember folks we are getting something that is "supposed" to come in Feb and really theres no telling... Its Just Great Thats there's bug to be fixed cause that only means we are not supposed to have it yet...

On a side note I went back to the US cellular .5 build I believe... I ran it all day and is smooth as butter ... little stuff here and there but solid in my opinion ... oh and the US cellular branding but who cares I ran Htc Evos from sprint for over 2yrs on Metro LoL So I really dont mind..