• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M] Modem Repository

Shabbypenguin

Extreme Android User
Mar 28, 2011
Hey guys ill be posting all the modems we have here

http://shabbypenguin.com/?developer=MetroPCS_Samsung_SG3(CDMA-White)

Download them and flash in cwm and should write the modem :), i can make odin tars if anyone really wants em. ill be updating as time goes on.

now you may be wondering why? sometimes the latest modem isnt always teh best one, different people get better battery or worse, better signal and speeds depending. so test them all very thoroughly and see what works for you :)

well its hard to say, on teh epic 4g touch some people had better speeds on some of the ics modems, but some experienced loss of signal (your phone goes into airplane mode without letting you know and can only be fixed by reboot) so they were misisng calls/texts. some get better battery on older ones its all per user really hence why im uploading all of tehm that i have so that people can try for themselves and customize their phone how they want :)

Upvote 0
I was on lj1.. damn i almost hit 16 mbps good stuff tks shabby
xo2p76.jpg

Upvote 0
its made for our metro pcs samsung galaxy s3 phone shabby merely pulled it from our stock rom and latest 2.99mb update ;) now for those that couldnt update b4 can now have the latest radio update.

indeed. any one can flash these on any roms. they are meant to switch as you wish. in case you were on a custom rom and wante dteh new radios but didnt want to flahs back to get it :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones