shadowrom help

Last Updated:

1. inline6power

inline6power Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i am just as pleased as all get out with this rom but i have 2 problems.

#1 everytime i go into settings and click on sound it force closes everytime so i cant do anything with ringtones and so on

#2 is there a way to change or add to the dialer so that when i start typing numbers, contacts will start showing up like on old dialers? i have a HUGE contact list and it seems that i can only use favorites to find people fast. really wish i could start using the numbers and their corralating letters to find contacts.

if their is a way to fix either of my problems i greatly appreciate it .

Advertisement
  2. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I don't have an answer for # 1 but #2 is easy. Download "Dialer One" If you like the launcher that is included with the ROM then just put a short cut to Dialer One on the homescreen or download ADW or Launcher Pro and you can put Dialer One in place of the stock dialer it has that feature and a lot of other really great ones.
    I find that ShadowROM ran better with ADW and LauncherPro inplace of the stocker Launcher.

Give it a try

3. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

you can get apps to control the sound and ringtones to work around #1

4. inline6power

inline6power Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

this is what i am doing and it seems to working ok. now one last question. i know lots of people dont like vvm but i do. how can i get this to work with this aosp rom?