• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shape Fun

porky101

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey, US
twitter.com
I am trying to compile a database of barcodes for an upcoming app that I plan to work on. If anyone who has an Android device can go to the link and download the app to your device that would be great. All you have to do is every time you go shopping or you are by a barcode just scan it with the app or enter it manually and insert some details about the product, then just click "Add product" and it will be sent to my database. There is a known issue with the app, where when you hit the button it seems that nothing happened, but believe me IT DID GET SENT! There is some issue with the threading that I need to fix that is not allowing my dialog box to come up. Obviously there are some problems with it, but it does what I need it to do which is add barcodes! I just wanted to get in on the market so that I can start getting a lot of barcodes added and so people can easily receive updates to the app.

If it is not available in your country, it should be soon, just updated my listing to include all countries!

Play Link

XfmmKlCoHBkukslQOl7W4YPy0_lOlBN9BO_nJsRxUPRkYQkeWvmGg9MxcAgbIHd8ng

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones