Share android calendar

1. Mastiff37

Mastiff37 Member

Is there a way to share my android calendar with my wife so she can see all my appointments, not just the ones in my google calendar? My android calendar is a combination of my google calendar and my corporate sync. My wife has an android phone as well, and uses google calendar.

Advertisement
    :
  2. kat89447

kat89447 Member

My family uses Cozi and it's a great app. It is free in the market and each person signs in using their own email but there is a shared password. It will give you the option to send a reminder to all or some of the people with access to it. It also has a journal for notes, a shopping list maker so anyone can add to it and have it when they need it. My family uses it every day. Worth a try.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I share mine with my wife. You can turn on sharing of google calendars in google caledar settings online. :) Hope this helps! If not, I'll give you a refund! :p

nm you said android calendar. On my phone they are one and the same. Sorry. :p
  4. Mastiff37

Mastiff37 Member

Yeah, my android calendar is a composite of my google calendar and my work calendar. I have my google calendar shared, but that's not half of my appointments.