Share android calendar

Last Updated:

1. Mastiff37

Mastiff37 Member

Is there a way to share my android calendar with my wife so she can see all my appointments, not just the ones in my google calendar? My android calendar is a combination of my google calendar and my corporate sync. My wife has an android phone as well, and uses google calendar.

2. kat89447

kat89447 Member

My family uses Cozi and it's a great app. It is free in the market and each person signs in using their own email but there is a shared password. It will give you the option to send a reminder to all or some of the people with access to it. It also has a journal for notes, a shopping list maker so anyone can add to it and have it when they need it. My family uses it every day. Worth a try.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I share mine with my wife. You can turn on sharing of google calendars in google caledar settings online. :) Hope this helps! If not, I'll give you a refund! :p

nm you said android calendar. On my phone they are one and the same. Sorry. :p
  4. Mastiff37

Mastiff37 Member

Yeah, my android calendar is a composite of my google calendar and my work calendar. I have my google calendar shared, but that's not half of my appointments.