share apps between accountsGeneral

1. topche

topche Member

I have installed 4.2 on my tablet and have 3 different accounts (for me, my son and my wife).
    I bought same app from my google account and want to share this app with other users in my tablet. How to do that ?

Advertisement
    :
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Cannot do it and it is illegal. Support the Dev. Apps are not that expensive and they are proprietary to the device you purchased it from

3. topche

topche Member

OK. the true is that I don't want to spend my space on my tablet. It is Batman game and take 2.5Gb space. If install again the game for me I will spend 5Gb space ....
    In other hand my device is already rooted ....
  4. DustinLuck

DustinLuck Active Member

My understanding is that apps are tied to an account, not a device. I can buy an app on my Nexus 7 & install it on my Nexus 4 as well without paying again. If apps were tied to devices, what the OP is asking would be legal since the request was to use the app for multiple accounts on the same device.

Having said that, I agree that what the OP is asking is not possible.
  5. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

Just look for an app called multiuser app share in the play store I use it and it works good for the most part but you have to be rooted

Also out does not download apps again it just makes them available for other accounts when you install it
    dan330 and topche like this.
  6. topche

topche Member

Thank you @Rcarnes91 This work great.