Share Your ExperienceSupport

1. cool.gautam

cool.gautam Well-Known Member

My brother just bought this phone....,

i was so surprised inspite of being out of stock phone has no forum updates

Please share your experience whatever it is..... rooting ,cwm , roms , battery life , tweaks , first impressions anything u like :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. jamadagni

jamadagni New Member

I am a proud owner of SE Neo V since ten days and I'm pretty pleased as punch with it and I am happy I made the correct decision for my very first Android phone. :)
  3. Bee Hong

Bee Hong New Member

I just bought this Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V and would appreacite if who are now using this smart phone can teach me how to let the alarm working. I have follow the steps but still not working. My phone is off during night time.

Thanks.
  4. geniusash

geniusash New Member

Awesome...but battery drains out pretty fast :(
  5. jurusu

jurusu New Member

there is an update of firmware from sony.
    i think power management improved.
  6. chok8853

chok8853 Member

how long should I first charge this phone?
  7. Deebu

Deebu New Member

I have heard about some rebooting issues with this phone. Can you ppl tell me if you have encountered random reboots on your neo v? i am considering buying this handset and i'm not sure yet if it would be a right decision.
  8. chok8853

chok8853 Member

nah, I never experienced rebooting issues, I have this phone for a week now. I have been playing online games and all, but no rebooting, also used the camera for 1 whole day, but no problem, except for the battery which drains fast.
    Even if I'm not using it, it still drains T_T
  9. chok8853

chok8853 Member

oh my gosh, I am having this purple fringe whenever I take pictures, do you guys experience it too? How to get rid of this?
  10. singlanhn

singlanhn Member

it seems a hardware issue.
    Well its almost a month tht i am using this phone or should i call an art piece. An addictive phone. Some users might have the battery issue, which can be sought with the s/w update. Well there are somethings that could be better.
    -> Though you cant accept much from a 5mp cam, but still my Nokia N82 cam is much batter than this.
    -> the flaps for the usb and hdmi ports are delicate and to be used carefully.
    -> Wish it also has Twitter integration.
  11. nagavydya

nagavydya Member

The Bravia Engine is truly awesome and works wonders!!!:cool::cool:
    The display quality of video and photos is simply amazing..