• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your Huawei Ascend Desktop!

I keep it simple. And for once a theme/icon pack has covered almost all my app icons. Theres only 4 or 5 that werent replaced.

I do wish I could find a black and green weather widget tho. Havent really looked tho

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 46
Upvote 0
Yeah Im only disappointed about one thing tho. I paid for it off the Market but didnt get all the wallpapers that were shown on the Market. But hey its only 99 cents. But I just downloaded Black ADW Theme by Sean Work just so i could swipe some wallpapers. Ahaha

Edit- Didnt want to make another comment/post for just my newly added weather widget so its going on this post

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 45
Upvote 0
Is there any way to theme the lay out of an app? Like some metamorphs where the Markets lay out will change? I want to theme a couple apps that I just dont like the colors/layouts.

I would suggest going to XDA and search "theming apks". That's what I was told by a certain app developer. I never went that far though. LOL

Upvote 0
Yeah Im only disappointed about one thing tho. I paid for it off the Market but didnt get all the wallpapers that were shown on the Market. But hey its only 99 cents. But I just downloaded Black ADW Theme by Sean Work just so i could swipe some wallpapers. Ahaha

Edit- Didnt want to make another comment/post for just my newly added weather widget so its going on this post

i have a nice weather clock theme that goes with your current theme, from Fancy widgets, and that app is well worth the money, lol :cool:

Reactions: ShinySide
Upvote 0
Nope... I just made all my icons a black square, use "no wallpaper", and hide dock background in GoLauncher Preferences.

I only have five icons (the dock), and I know what is where.

1. Phone
2. Market
3. App Drawer
4. Messaging
5. Browser

But that is a good idea. Next project...
Well, that's one way to keep people from messing with your phone lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones