Sharing ContactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. threat2zombies

threat2zombies New Member This Topic's Starter

Okay. So I'm at an impass here. I can share one VCard/Contact at a time from EVO to Blackberry via Bluetooth but I cannot send "all" of the contacts from the EVO to the Blackberry. I am running the latest version of the BakedSnack ROM. Is there any way to, natively or third-party application, to select all of my contacts on my EVO and send them to my Blackberry. Any help or workarounds would be great help.

Advertisement
  2. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

If they have the "Bump" app on Blackberry then you can probably send all of them that way. Or if Blackberry lets you access Google Contacts that would work too.

3. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

I hooked my Lil brother up with a new Blackberry a few weeks ago, he had a Pre, so all his contacts were on Gmail. When I set up his gmail account on the phone, it asked if I wanted to sync contacts, said yes, and in a few minutes, all contacts were on the phone.

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

You can also manualy export from one and import to the other via menu within the phone contacts app

5. threat2zombies

I thought of this but it is a company Blackberry. It's a 9000 series which does not have an accelerometor built into it. As far as I know the "Bump" application is dependent upon that hardware being present, as well as BlueTooth.

6. threat2zombies

I tried this as well, but I am only able to get the option to transfer one contact at a time. It seems that in the Android OS "People" application that selecting more than a single contact is a limitation.

7. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

people.menu.import/export.export to sd card. google or phone does the entire list