• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sharing experience of Xperia Mini Pro(SK17i)

I just got an unlocked sk17a from amazon a few days ago and I have a problem with connecting with 3G...

I have AT&T and recently changed to a prepaid plan with added smart phone data plan (I used to use HTC aria) and when I turned on "data enabled" it doesn't show the little 3G thing on top at all...

Wifi works perfect for me.

Also when I saw another user mention stuff under mobile networks settings like "Network Operator" I could not find it at all in my settings.

I just want to make sure there is absolutely no way I can connect to 3G before discontinuing my smart phone data package...

Upvote 0
The Xperia mini pro is an awesome phone, i'm using it to type this... The screen is not too small like in x10 mini and bravia engine does a wonderful job boosting the colors. The Xloud gives a Nice boost to the speaker volume while listening to music or watching videos without loosing too much quality, and the qwerty keyboard is great. The silver trimming on the sides is wonderful and when you put the turquoise cover on the Black One it looks amazing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones