Sharing video to facebookSupport

Last Updated:

1. ZzFallen_AngelzZ

ZzFallen_AngelzZ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When i take a video and try to share it to facebook its not listed in the options. It has you tube, online album, text or email.....among others, am i missing something? In settings i have facebook set to be the default album. If anyone has any suggestions i sure would appreciate it.
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. eulerphi8

eulerphi8 Well-Known Member

I tried to figure out a way to do it and didn't come up with anything. I'm not even sure it's possible, and if you take your pictures in 720p like I do, it takes facebook forever to convert it to low res format. The easiest way I found was just to upload it to youtube and post it on facebook.

3. ZzFallen_AngelzZ

ZzFallen_AngelzZ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok thanks. I was able to do it with the last android phone i tried before getting the X maybe its because the video quality wasnt as good. I can't seem to remember the name of the phone right now...... anyway another thing my friend sends me videos with her X to mi.e and the video is choppy@and patchy, she says its 720 p should i be concerned i have a video problem?

4. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

Does the Nexus One 3D Gallery app have an option to Share videos to facebook?