1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Shift Calender ???

Last Updated:

1. Pickle13207

Pickle13207 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

My hubby works shifts 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off and he used to have a shift calender on iphone which was perfect, however we both have desire now and i'm trying to find a similar one. Ideally one where days are one colour nights are another and days off either neutral or another colour.

Anyone got any ideas, suggestions...anything at all?

thank you in advance
    Lynnette

Advertisement
  2. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

Per request of a moderator I am no longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

3. Pickle13207

Pickle13207 Member This Topic's Starter

I looked at that, isn't that based on abcd (4 shift pattern) hubby's just 4 on 4 off?

4. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

Per request of a moderator I am no longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

5. Stirfry001

Stirfry001 Member

You can easily input a 4 on 4 off schedule under the custom screen on firehouse scheduler. It takes less than 5 min. Great application with tons of extras.

6. smurfe

smurfe Well-Known Member

I work EMS and looked as well with the iPhone. I finally just started using the calendar in Outlook and then iCal when I got a Mac and entered my shifts for the entire year on the calendar and would sync. I just got my Dinc today and I exported my calendar on my computer to Google Calender and wala, it is now on my phone. It takes me less than an hour for a whole year calendar. If there was something easier it would be cool. I work a rotating shift to but I work a month of days then month of nights so on and so on.