1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!

Shinjitsu Rom 1.5.2.4 OTA Available(Discontinued)

Which battery icon do you like better?

Poll closed Jul 12, 2012.
  1. 1.5b Battery Icon

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. 1.5.1c Battery Icon

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. divadkcul

divadkcul Well-Known Member

This probably explain in other thread but how you downgrade to b08 to make 1.1c work
  2. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

Did you figure out why it wouldnt boot?
  3. antihero.drako

antihero.drako Active Member

runs great, one issue, my comp will no longer recognize when connected, pops up with usb device malfunctioned.....
  4. shinru2004

shinru2004 ROM Developer

boot to Clockworkmod and fix permissions then reboot, it should fix it
    antihero.drako likes this.
  5. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

Am I missing something? I don't see 1.5...
  6. aaanadie

aaanadie Well-Known Member

Me too...
  7. tookah

tookah Well-Known Member

Does tba sounds familiar? :D
  8. shinru2004

shinru2004 ROM Developer

1.5 isnt out yet i just posted a changelog for it so you guys could follow what i was doing. Just so you could get an idea of what to look forward too. i will be posting screenshots for 1.5 in a bit

App drawer with transparency
    [​IMG]

This is the Home screen with the new default wallpaper

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think of the wallpaper i have this one i am working on as well

[​IMG]
    jjohnbubby5, aaanadie, MrBobo and 3 others like this.
  9. Rally 517

Rally 517 Well-Known Member

and that will be bo8c right or bo8b
  10. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

Nice! Did u create that in photoshop with the glow effects too?
  11. mholloway

mholloway Well-Known Member

wallpaper is cool,like that alot
  12. shinru2004

shinru2004 ROM Developer

it will be b08b 2.0 will be B08c i wanted to atleast make the b08b version stable for those that want to continue using it, or that like it over b08c

here is what i have for the bootanimation, for now.........

Now keep in mind i made this bootanimation in paint.net

[​IMG]

background was in photoshop, next boot ani. i will make in adobe after effects
    lmarisy, aaanadie and MrBobo like this.
  13. antihero.drako

so got the connection issue with my comp fixed..... now titanium back up keeps freezing......... damn
  14. lmarisy

lmarisy Well-Known Member

Anyone tell me where i can get the stock ROM for the warp? SD card went corrupt and lost backups, thanks in advance!

Louie
  15. aaanadie

aaanadie Well-Known Member

lmarisy likes this.
  16. shinru2004

shinru2004 ROM Developer

Im currently rendering the new boot animation in after effects i will post an animated gif once its finished

Heres the new boot animation, the phone boots before it finishes lol

[​IMG]
  17. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

Nice skill goin on there!! :eek: especially if your doing this all by yourself
  18. shinru2004

shinru2004 ROM Developer

I did it all by myself the animated background was a template i modified

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
  19. tookah

tookah Well-Known Member

Can i have the psd of THIS wallpaper? :D
  20. shinru2004

shinru2004 ROM Developer

I find my wallpapers on google, i did do a lot to it in order for it to look that good. ex. Color correction, gamma, balance. stuff like that :p I'm not worth a crap when it comes to drawing on a computer but i am an artist. I do have a few new wallpapers i did make though, they will go in the new wallpaper app im working on, its a port of the cmwallpapers.apk
  21. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

Probably designed this way, but the crt effect doesn't rotate if you have the phone on it's side and hit the screen off button. Not a big deal and I don't know beans about how the effect works but it amused me today when I noticed it. Again not a big deal and maybe not even a bug, love the ROM, I am geeked to see the next more stable release come out and especially excited about the B08C release since that was a lot more stable for me.

Thanks for listing the jbird fix on the 1.5, coolness! and love your hroark quote too, that was very hilarious!
  22. shinru2004

shinru2004 ROM Developer

Haha yea i laughed when i first read it on his post, i also added links to the boot animations i made, just use root explorer and add them to /system/media with rw-r--r-- permission and root ownership. 1.5 will be out soon as i add a few more things. Gonna try to add new video libraries to make games more compatible. Wish me luck

EDIT: Crt on/off works for me no matter wich way i hold the phone but the effect doest change if you hold it sideways

EDIT 2: Nevermind would have to rebuild the kernel for the new drivers to function properly

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
    atlharp likes this.
  23. antihero.drako

ok, got all the bugs out, had to re restore the shinjitsu rom, runs like a dream!!!! cant wait for 1.5 to come out!!!!! keep up the great work, if you need a tester, let me know!!!!
  24. shinru2004

shinru2004 ROM Developer

Rally 517 and aaanadie like this.
  25. Rally 517

Rally 517 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to run it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.