Shinjitsu Rom 1.5.2.4 OTA Available(Discontinued)

Which battery icon do you like better?

Poll closed Jul 12, 2012.
  1. 1.5b Battery Icon

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. 1.5.1c Battery Icon

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

You were the only other one besides me :)
  2. I guess i was lol. :)
  3. ctislva

ctislva Well-Known Member

so i didnt miss out on the testing thats cool. i didnt right?
  4. shinru2004

shinru2004 Well-Known Member Developer

lol yea but i ran into a little issue with the update script and i hit the wifi error issue, so i might need to upload the nandroid backup for now till i can get the issue sorted out. im also going to try and flash the custom kernel i made using a script flashing it as zImage kernel instead of full boot.img

EDIT: Holy crap my custom kernel booted!!!!! Now to test for overclock :) and see if wifi is working again

lol never mind apparently it wrote the file but didn't replace the original
    Snake X and ctislva like this.
  5. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

Are you able to upload the framework-res and systemui? Sorry if I seem antsy about that :c

Or would the one provided in your rom be uploadable?
  6. shinru2004

you could use the one from my rom... make your theme on UOT Kitchen then flash the files and voila! new theme :p
    Snake X likes this.
  7. Rally 517

Rally 517 Well-Known Member

How long fir testing
  8. nomex25

nomex25 Member

ok tryed it all again and didnt work same error failed to restore /system restore then aborted im at a loss the nandroid restores just fine. no clue
  9. shinru2004

Testing is going to be postponed for a bit. Until i can find out why the wifi doesnt work. I will upload the 1.1 nandroid though
  10. tookah

tookah Well-Known Member

How did you extract the 7z file? On the phone or pc(if pc what did you use) ;

There maybe the problem
  11. nomex25

nomex25 Member

vista
    i did it on the phone, im going to try the pc next. used 7zip also going to be using vista 32 bit
  12. shinru2004

Either winrar corrupted it or your system partition is mounted in clockworkmod got to mounts and storage make sure system is unmounted
    nomex25 likes this.
  13. tookah

tookah Well-Known Member

Make sure you have fully extracted the files

Take a look at the extracted files if any shows 0 bites... it's corrupted
    nomex25 likes this.
  14. nomex25

nomex25 Member

ok ill look thank you, i looked and fould multiple 0kb files . i have done it on pc and transfed and all files look ok. going to try again.

ok everything is fine now thanks for the help tookah and shinjitsu2004. looks great shinjitsu2004 very clean and snappy!
  15. vameiil98

vameiil98 Active Member

Well, I figured out that the lag was caused by me turning up all the detail in the live wallpaper, sorry, and the keyboard is awesome with the 3D zoom effect, but it would be more awesome if the black background flipped up like a tile and then all the keys flipped like tiles from both side, it'd be real cool, I think it'd be awesome if it was all themed off tiles, almost like WP7, but still Android. Windows suck :p
  16. downthemachine

17. Rally 517

Rally 517 Well-Known Member

18. shinru2004

Its the nandroid, i needed testers for the update package. Once i finish it i will still need testers
  19. ctislva

ctislva Well-Known Member

1.1 wont unzip say mismatch or something with every file

says local directory mismatch for each file in the zip
  20. shinru2004

Ok, lol i uploaded it from my phone, i will re-upload in a bit after my son is asleep
    Rally 517 and ctislva like this.
  21. shinru2004

new link is up for 1.1 still working on update package this nandroid still has go launcher as stock. update will be the fully slimmed version with AOSP GB Launcher
    ctislva and atlharp like this.
  22. downthemachine

Got my theme fixed, i switched to adw ex, i had it integrated into system so my back up of all my setting in ti pro is no good, but, its complete butter, wifi works perfect for me. So far these are the bugs i found, battery info in spare parts, force closes, and su binaries can't update, it says its trying to fix the database but fails. Beyond that, your rom is by far the best thing that has happened on for this phone. Well with the exceptions for root and cwm :)

got to say that crt effect is friggin sweet!
  23. mholloway

mholloway Well-Known Member

Could you use rom toolbox,rom manager to wipe dalvik cache
  24. downthemachine

Cwm only, those apps dont support our phone, don't use them
  25. mholloway

mholloway Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.