Shipping Cards Missing from Google NowSupport

1. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

At some point in the last few weeks all of my shipping cards have disappeared from Google Now. New orders don't appear as cards either. My Amazon, and etc. orders aren't' showing up once the shipping email comes in. I tried uninstalling the latest update and no luck. Any ideas?

I miss those cards :(

Advertisement
  2. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

Must be a setting got changed on my phone or something like that. Still not seeing those cards.
  3. GuitarG20

GuitarG20 Clueless Senior Member Contributor

Hmm that's weird. I just looked through my google now settings and I don't see a place in there for someone to set that... Have you tried opening one of the notifications through gmail and running the shipping tracker through their button? this is the only thing I can think of to really tell google to start looking for those again.
  4. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

I'll give that a shot the next time I order something from Amazon which should be soon.

5. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

I tried the link I had in a FedEx email. No dice. Still no card in Google Now. It sucks because that was the feature I used the most. I also haven't received the distance traveled card in a couple of months. :/
  6. GuitarG20

Hmm. This is a long shot, but have you poked around the google code communities to see if anyone else has had the same issues?
  7. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

Nope. I'll take a look there next. Doesn't show up on my Nexus either so it makes me think it's account related.
  8. GuitarG20

That's my thought too; it's probably something account related in google now.
  9. DirtyDee

DirtyDee Well-Known Member Contributor

I have to ask it to track my packages but you gyys are right the card isn't there
  10. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

I reset Google now so it has to relearn my cards. So far my "travel to work" card has reappeared which is fine. Still no shipping card. I'll wait for another order from Amazon to be sure.
    GuitarG20 likes this.
  11. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

Welp, looks like resetting Google Now did the trick. I am getting shipping cards again and some bills in my inbox are showing up now as well.
    GuitarG20 likes this.