Shipping date speculationGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

There are signs the N7 may begin shipping soon.

From Staples:

Pre-order your Google nexus tablet by July 10th, 2012 to reserve one of these limited quantity tablets. Product will ship between July 12th and July 17th. Expected delivery: 1 - 3 business days, arriving no earlier than July 13th 2011. Your credit card will be charged at shipment.

Someone else who tried to cancel their order on Tuesday got an email from Google today:

Hello Adil,

At this point it is no longer possible to cancel this preorder. Preorder

shipment processing on your order has begun, which means that our shipping provider is moving forward with delivery preparation.

Hopefully I'll be playing with mine next week. :)

2. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

Dont say those things dont say those things unless they are true
  3. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

In my reality it is true. :party:
  4. cammykool

i did my ptreorder today giggidy

as a bday gift (23rd) if i get fit eairly.. :p
  5. cammykool

6. cammykool

so tht means google will ship ours the 10th of staples is
  7. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Deleted my last post - I should really read the OP properly before posting :p

It's staples who said that, not google, so most likely staples couldn't get their hands on as many as the expect to sell. Which isn't too unusual for a new device's launch - bear in mind asus are srill manufacturing them.

Plus, it's an advert. Of course they'll say it's in high demand, to motivate you to order now before you miss out ;)
  8. cammykool

freakin' mod not doing his job :p

but still if the ship window is the 10th google has to sell the same time
    colchiro and jmar like this.
  9. Xyro

I don't think we say that for sure. Asus don't have to ship the devices to staples at the same time they start shipping consumer orders.

It won't be far off that date though, most likely.
  10. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I would assume the limited quantity is Staples will only be getting a limited quantity they can sell.

Some people's charges are now changing from Google to Appreview. Whatever that means.
  11. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

It's been a week since I cancelled my order less than an hour after it was placed and still no email.... I hope I don't have the same situation as the xda guy.
  12. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

If you read the whole email, they said he could refuse shipment and they would refund his money.
  13. cammykool

do you nowt want a n7?

call 1-855-83-NEXUS (63987)

thats there nexus support number
  14. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

Oh I want one. It's just that I originally ordered the 8gb and cancelled soon after and am waiting for the cancellation notice to place the order for the 16gb. And I haven't gotten that email yet:( Probably just gonna have to go for it and place the order.
  15. cammykool

Call them!
  16. Xyro

Yeah, I tried to change my delivery address on the 27th, but I've not heard anything back. (My shipping address looks like it has a swypo in it. I was going to give them until Monday to reply, but I guess I should call now.
  17. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

If it's not shipping in a week, I riot!!!
  18. cammykool

19. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Seems like a good mixture of good people from all different devices. :)
  20. cammykool

This will be fun
  21. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Please ship soon. Then I can refresh the tracking page instead of the order status page.:D

Hopefully it will be in in time for Evan's 5th birthday on the 18th as I got him an 8GB. I got me a 16GB for my birthday on the 29th so I better not have to wait until then.;)
  22. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

23. Claghorn

Claghorn Well-Known Member

Yes, waiting on deliveries makes us all a little crazy. This is what happened when I was waiting on my new computer parts from newegg.
  24. burtonvdp

burtonvdp Well-Known Member

2011 eh? I guess they really miss judged that release lol.
  25. andoird213

andoird213 Well-Known Member

Hmm...was that how it was sent in the email? Are we sure that this is an actual email that was sent?