Shipping date speculationGeneral

1. VeNoMzRevenge

VeNoMzRevenge Well-Known Member

OMG reading this news got me all excited I refreshed my order page at least 10 times today.

I hope this is all true and all signs do point to a release next week. I got my case and screen protector all ready and waiting and looking rather lonely.
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

What did you get where?
  3. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I figured :D
  4. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

im about to get pelted with rotten tomatoes but... i called them and they said its a load of bull

google fiollows these rumours too dude
  5. andoird213

andoird213 Well-Known Member

Day. Ruined.
  6. TauxiC

TauxiC Well-Known Member

According to a couple members in a thread over on XDA who claim to have recently spoken to Google via the 1-855-83NEXUS number, Google received more orders than anticipated and as a result will potentially ship them out in waves, with people who ordered before July 1st, potentially getting their N7's early next week, and those who ordered after getting them later next week or earlier the following week.

No idea on whether or not this is true, but its still an exciting possibility and I don't doubt that Google may be able to pull it off.
    SAberDroid likes this.
  7. Markg

Markg Well-Known Member

Shipped early next week as in this Monday? That would mean delivery around Wednesday, two weeks. If you mean next Monday that would make it three weeks. I'd love to sign for it this Wednesday but I'll be surprised if it happens.
  8. andoird213

Hm...July 1st...when was day 1 of Google I/O? I pre-ordered mine during the 1st day opening keynote
  9. TauxiC

TauxiC Well-Known Member

Yes, so high hopes for next wednesday!!

The first day of Google I/O was June 27th.
  10. andoird213

That would make my order placed before July 1st, and therefore on the top of the list!!...right? :D
  11. VeNoMzRevenge

VeNoMzRevenge Well-Known Member

Atma likes this.
  12. TauxiC

TauxiC Well-Known Member

If the shipping in waves is correct, then yep!
  13. andoird213

Suh-weet!!
  14. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I reject your reality and substitute my own.:trytofly:
    andoird213 likes this.
  15. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Adam Savage - Mythbusters :)
  16. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

ding ding ding .. give that lady a Nexus 7. :dancing2:
    Rachel A likes this.
  17. DanielM426

I'm pretty sure what Asus is actually doing is manufacturing these 24/7 while shipping huge quantities of the tablet from China to the launch countries on ships, and that is guaranteed to take a while(About 12 days for the US). Add about 1-5 days for customs, then they gotta ship to warehouses around the country by truck so another day or two, and then distribution to your door, which is at about 2 days for US delivery. Gotta love logistics... So BEST case scenario is about 2 weeks for a tablet to get here. At this point Google hasn't even put peoples names on any yet so don't worry about being first or last in line. It's probably more of a regional distribution center thing than a country wide list
  18. andoird213

That explanation certainly doesn't make me the most happy, but it does certainly seem the most logical
  19. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

This place will be FULL of crazy people when it starts shipping.

You'll be like a bunch of GIRLS at a Bieber concert. :D
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  20. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

I allready feel like that.

NXEUS 7 EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK. -dies-
  21. andoird213

This x 1,000,000,000
  22. DanielM426

As someone else here said though, the wait is one of the most fun parts about ordering new toys, next to opening them of course. Kind of a bummer when all of that anticipation ends though:rolleyes:
  23. colchiro

I had a package com in today and didn't know what it was. Guy in the next cube thought it was my N7. :D

That's the problem... you order something then a week later don't remember what you ordered.
  24. DanielM426

Then when it comes it's a surprise :p
  25. colchiro

... and I'll cry like a little girl. :D