shipping notification....General

Last Updated:

1. rc121

rc121 Member

some people might be lucky and get the phone early, same thing happened to me when I got the curve a week before it was supposed to come out almost exactly 2 years ago. Pretty sure it has to do with what the CSR does...

Advertisement
  2. DannoVB

DannoVB Member

sounds like they may have figured out that orders placed on the phone were shipping early and probably the easiest way to eliminate this issue was to nix the phone orders and force people to the web where they apparently have a shipping delay in place. fedex tracking says mine left indianapolis at 5am...
  3. slumpey

slumpey Well-Known Member

which verizon # did you call exactly to hopefully get them to send it early, there are a few phone numbers listed.
  4. mistamista2000

mistamista2000 Well-Known Member

Check out my post from above. The sales rep actually transferred me to customer care and the rep who answered got it ordered.
  5. ratchetjaw

ratchetjaw Well-Known Member

Well I just tried again and got the order in and requested overnight delivery which was confirmed :D guess we will see
  6. Needz_Android

Needz_Android Well-Known Member

everyone who is pre-ordering now is receiving their phone on the 29th
  7. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

so if people actually start receiving their units today or tomorrow...does that mean Verizon broke their own street date and everywhere else is able to sell the phones?

hmmm....
  8. LiQUiDBuD

LiQUiDBuD Well-Known Member

Congrats to those that may be getting theirs early. Just hope that Verizon doesn't disallow you from activating until the 29th. :D
  9. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

Probably not... We can hope, but I'm pretty sure Verizon's opinion will be oh well at least no one else will get theirs!!!
  10. foreWard

foreWard Well-Known Member

yeah, I called in about 3 yesterday, couldnt order online because I am technically not eligible yet....it was just the regular CSR line (800)922-0204...i even double checked with the csr I talked to when he said I will recieve it Wednesday, he said oh its a preorder, so you will get it on the 29th....but my tracking number says in transit for delivery tomorrow...even thought it is still in CA and I am in VA. but heres to hoping its not a moto droid heading my way...
  11. slumpey

:( no luck, I just tried all the phone numbers for customer service at VZW and no one could place my order over the phone. You could only pre-order it online.

tried these numbers:
    800-256-4646
    800-922-0204
    803-400-4456
  12. foreWard

foreWard Well-Known Member

they must have stopped it then because of the shipping issue, then.....unless they are only doing it over the phone for people with manual changes or something, such as my early upgrade for phone issues....i would try again in a few hours and see if you can find someone to help you, maybe say the online didnt work for you, maybe that will work....
  13. slumpey

I tried even going through the technical dept because of issues with my current phone to see if they can do a workaround, but no luck. They could send me out a new phone of my current phone but since the htc incredible is not in their system, no luck.
  14. mistamista2000

mistamista2000 Well-Known Member

I just called Verizon to obtain my order number since I left it at home and was told that my order was cancelled. Said that they are only taking pre-orders on line and I would have to call back on the 29th to order. Also said that he has no way to get around this. Guess I'll be in the Verizon store on the 29th.
  15. SoSmarmy

SoSmarmy Member

My phone was just delivered...charging now...not sure how this hapened, but Hallelujah!
  16. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

pics man!!!
  17. benson304

benson304 Well-Known Member

Pics or it didn't happen.
  18. SoSmarmy

SoSmarmy Member

Pic .... phone charging...back later with more

Attached Files:

19. Needz_Android

lol, how da hell.......................

dillon, youuuuu son of a............:D
  20. ratchetjaw

ratchetjaw Well-Known Member

awesome congrats. Maybe we will get them early
  21. XxXJokerXxX

XxXJokerXxX New Member

Lucky Bastard!! Congrats man!
  22. XxXJokerXxX

XxXJokerXxX New Member

Lucky Bastard!! Congrats man!
  23. radworm

radworm Well-Known Member

Delete
  24. radworm

radworm Well-Known Member

Wow!:eek: Can you start a separate thread letting us know what you think or find? We can live vicariously through your thread until we get ours next week, LOL. Thanks!
  25. Needz_Android

notice how on his box it says "htc incredible with google" not droid incredible....