• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Do you guys think they will ship the Note 3 immediately after launching it on the 4th?

Can't freakin wait!!!!!!!!! :)

When did the S4 launch in the US? Wasn't it a couple weeks from the official unveiling? Or even longer?

If it is launched right after unveiling on the 4th, my guess is that it would be the international version that would be available first in Korea and other European countries and then the US would follow a few weeks later. I'd say late September is the most realistic guess.

Upvote 0
I'd read that the international version will be within 2 weeks as they want it out before the upgraded IP5 is released - which is usually the next day after announcement.

Don't ask me for a link. It was on T3 or Cnet or such like. Makes sense as Samsung are a bit slow at releasing phones after announcing them. And they want to kick sand at Apples launch too!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones