shopping app both android and iphone

1. jlhopwo

jlhopwo Active Member

Hi all,

I'm looking for a grocery cart/shopping list app that is out for both the android (my Evo 4G) and iphone (my wife's 3GS). Does anyone know of one with both versions, and more importantly, will keep our two lists synced up?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. PuRock

PuRock Well-Known Member

GroceryIQ . Excellent app and is on both iphone and android. As for syncing up I'm unsure but it can be linked to an account I thiink.
    jlhopwo likes this.
  3. jlhopwo

jlhopwo Active Member

Thanks so much, this works perfectly! And auto-syncs, don't have to hit a sync button! My wife can now add items on her 3GS, and they show up on my Evo 4G! Sweet!

Cookies, thanks, anything you want to you!
  4. eggs

eggs Member

Our groceries
  5. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

+1 for ourgroceries. I have it on mine and my wife's phone. Works great.
  6. thepinkc

thepinkc Well-Known Member

7. kwest12

kwest12 Well-Known Member

This looks like a good thread to post this in:

I recently did a comparison of OurGroceries and Grocery iQ. Surprise, surprise, neither had all the features I want/need. Unfortunately, using both apps is horribly inefficient, so I have to pick one.

IMO, OurGroceries has far more potential but Grocery iQ is a superior time saver as of right now. If my main priority was list synchronization, OurGroceries would be the way to go, but since my main priority is in-store-efficiency, Grocery iQ is the easy choice, especially if I shop at more than one store on a regular basis (I do). The main reason Grocery iQ does make in-store-shopping so much more efficient is b/c of the ability to set up different stores and set the store aisles. You can then apply any shopping list to any store and it will sort things by aisle for you.

So am I settling for Grocery iQ you ask? Not exactly: below is an email I sent to the OurGroceries team (support@ourgroceries.com and info@ourgroceries.com both got the email bc I wasn't sure which to go to first).
    HINT: I suggest that you send similar emails if you feel the same as me about the needed additions to OurGroceries... I mean who doesn't want an uber app?!