Shopping for a phone

Last Updated:

1. RLShelton

RLShelton New Member This Topic's Starter

Not much to say. Been using a Blackberry for several years with a MacBook Pro and Daylite. Recently have had contact problems on the Blackberry (most of the useful names have disappeared on the phone, but not the computer)...very frustrating. Looking at jumping from ATT (lousy coverage) back to Verizon. Wife has iPhone and loves it. I am looking at the Incredible at the prompting of a friend. Any advice on this? Have just began looking at the capabilities and comparing. I am not a techie, nor do I have a lot of time to play on the phone. I use it for email, keeping in touch with customers, some internet.

Advertisement
  2. incrediblenotinstock

incrediblenotinstock Well-Known Member

the incredible. the only thing it doesnt have is a qwerty keyboard

necosino likes this.
  3. PeRFeKTo

PeRFeKTo Active Member

The incredible is a solid fast phone. It is customizable and it allows you to have different settings saved. For example you can have a work and a home setting on the phone, that will allow you to switch back and forth quickly. The processor is fast (1ghz snapdragon) even with widgets and apps running on the back ground the phone will not be sluggish. I have played with this phone for quite a while now and I am eagerly waiting for mine to come in. I hope this helps. :)