• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shopping for Skyrocket - any good deals?

mmiller2002

Aug 1, 2010
I hope it's OK to post this. Maybe it will help some.

I've been watching a few places (ATT, WalMart, CarToys, Amazon) for upgrade pricing of the Skyrocket.

Today I saw CarToys at $25, so I may jump on it.
In the past couple weeks, Amazon was down to $40, but went back up.

Any other upgrade pricing deals out there?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
i still would suggest and get it online or over phone from att. That way you will only pay $10 they will not ask about data since youve already got 2gb.

When i ordered mine they didnt even ask me about my data plan.. that was wierd. They just took my credit card number charged me 19.99(that was 2 month ago) plus tax and shipped it to me. When my skyrocket came i called them to ask about data plan they offered me 300mb for 10 bucks and i jumped on it.

Upvote 0
The ATT store wouldn't match the cartoys price. The saids they only match retailers like WalMart, Best Buy, "frenemies."

So, I went to WalMart to see if they would match the $25 Cartoys price. When I got there I saw the Skyrocket for 98.88 with a $100 WalMart gift card at checkout. So I did that and got the phone for -$1.22 ;-)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones