1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

short vibrateSupport

1. snake11eyes

snake11eyes Well-Known Member

I'm sure this has been answered, but I searched everywhere and can't find it. when I make a call there is this short or quick vibrate that happens. What is this and can I disable it somehow. thanks

Advertisement
  2. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

i think you are talking about the vibrate on connect when u call... i thought i have seen a setting before but dont know where?
  3. snake11eyes

snake11eyes Well-Known Member

Yea that must be it. See if you can find it. Im going look at the manual for connect to call vibrate.
  4. coolbone

coolbone Well-Known Member

This is supposed to be a benefit, so that you'd feel is you had a pocket dial. Not extremely effective, but that's the point of it. I don't believe you can disable it.

From my Incredible Drooooiiiiiid.
  5. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

ive looked in settings and couldnt find anything? maybe i am thinking of another phone?... but im sure someone else may know of a way
  6. surr6

surr6 Member

try going to settings>Sound & Display>Haptic Feedback- uncheck that and that should disable the vibration
  7. JaimeS

JaimeS New Member

As far as I can tell, it happens even when both, haptic feedback and phone vibrate are turned off. If it really bothers you, you could always toss your phone in the air just after pressing dial when making calls. You'll never know it's happening.