• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I buy 2nd BH2?

dpshptl

Mar 30, 2010
I bought my wife a BH2 a few weeks ago. The phone is ok it has some problems that are talked about here. Over all I don't think the phone is that bad. But with all the problems that people keep reporting on I'm not sure if I should buy one for me. I have read about other droid phones and they don't have some of the problems that the BH2 does. However they have their own problems or lack some of the features that the BH2 has. I also want to get the upgrade to 2.0 or whatever it is now. Don't know if we will get the upgrade or there will be a new phone with the upgrade. I bouth the first one for $320 on ebay and now they are going for $250, which I think is a great deal. SHOULD I ANOTHER BH2? Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones