0.0%
  4. I use another battery and i always have tocharge the all batteries

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Last Updated:

1. Cursed Chico

Cursed Chico Well-Known Member

Hello. I am using b528 rom.

And my battery goes around 3-4 hours. I always charge, i dont know how my battery became so bad. I am using it for 1 year and 5 months. I always left on usb charge on nights, i use even if it has low charge etc, so mybe because of those.

So now i want to buy new battery because i need this phone. Maybe usingh two batteries can help me?

2x 1500mAh HB4F1 Battery+ Home Charger For AT&T Impulse 4G Huawei U8800 IDEOS X5 | eBay

Like that, a home charger, charging the 2. battery in the night and next day, when main battery finished, i can use other.

Or
    New 1500mAh Standard Battery Pack for AT&T Impulse 4G Huawei U8800 IDEOS X5 | eBay

only another battery and charging in the phone both in the night.

1X 1500mAh HB4F1 Battery+charger for Huawei M860 U8800 IDEOS X5 E5832 C8600 | eBay

2x 1500mAh HB4F1 Battery+ Home Charger For AT&T Impulse 4G Huawei U8800 IDEOS X5 | eBay

What do you suggest, please tell me about what you do , how you use and suggest me.

Advertisement
  2. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

After almost a year and a half, your battery is probably just dying. The one in my old Ascend only lasted a year. I would guess a new battery would solve your problem, whether you want to buy two and a charger is up to you.
    Whatever you get, make sure it has the same mAh as your stock battery. When I was battery shopping I noticed a lot of the ones for sale online had smaller mAh.
    Cursed Chico likes this.
  3. Cursed Chico

Cursed Chico Well-Known Member

I dontk now if i need a charger. I want to carry another battery in case the charge gets low but i dont want to waste money.