1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Should I buy Huawei Honor?General

1. Lolleet

Lolleet New Member

Hi, I can't decide if I want to buy the Huawei Honor, because I'm worried about the quality of the phone. Do you get that "ough" feeling after using it for a couple of months. Because I've been using the HTC Legend for a year and become used to the good quality. I've heard about honors bad sscreen and a cheap plastic frame. Is it worth buying or should I wait for a new phone? I'm new in this forum btw :-D

Advertisement
    :
  2. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the forum! I think it's a good quality phone. It is plastic, but it feels solid with the glass screen, and the trim around the screen feels solid. It feels similar to a Samsung Galaxy S1 if you've ever felt one of those. I don't know what people are saying is bad about the screen, but it looks very good to me. It might not be as nice as a super AMOLED or one of the new HD displays, but it has good resolution and viewing angles and is nice and bright. I don't think you would regret getting the Honor. Bonus is the Honor already has a build of Ice Cream Sandwich. Only you can make the decision if it's the right phone for you, though. Best of luck with whatever you decide.
  3. Lolleet

Lolleet New Member

But, does it break easily and does it feel cheap to hold? I mean does the plastic make noises when you hold it and is the display good?
  4. AlanSky

AlanSky New Member

I'm using Huawei Honor,
    It super nice and good cell phone..compare to my blackberry (Dun need to pay additional $$ to have pushmail).

However the wahtsapp dun seem to have the function of refresh that caused me useasy... Anyone know where is the function to get it refresh...

AlanSky
  5. gixxer_751

gixxer_751 Well-Known Member

the phone itself is not heavy at all but it is a good, well put together phone.. its about as heavy as the new samsungS or whatever its called.. i like that its fast, responsive & doesnt lag... my $0.02