Should I Buy Incredible S ?General

Last Updated:

1. ila420

ila420 New Member

Hello Everyone,

I want to buy a new Android Phone switching from Wave S8500 so it will be my first time experiencing Android, by searching on internet, reading reviews, watching videos i am stuck between Xperia Neo and Incredible S, both are rich in features and meet my budget, SGSII is my frist choice but it is very expensive at the moment and am not sure if a mobile so thin and plastic will be durable and easy to use.

What i need in a phone that it should be durable, fast enough to play video games, watching movies, camera should be good and ofcourse battery.

If you compare Sony and HTC in durability, updates, sensitivity, support i guess HTC will be the winner as i havent used any HTC phone till date, have used Xperia X1 and had bad experience with it, can you people guide me so that i can buy a phone which can stand in the market for atleast a year or so.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. ajh94

ajh94 Well-Known Member

Also have a look at the Desire (what I have) or the Desire S would probably be better as its newer and better but a little more pricey :) But yeah the Incredible S is very good :)