Should i buy S3 or not?General

1. ravi224

ravi224 Member

hi..i have 1 question for s3 users(international version)

i want to know if 1 GB RAM is good enough for this phone or it lags with this....as i am planning to buy a phone ...so i want to know if this is good phone or should i consider some other phone with 2 GB RAM...as i use phone for heavy hd and 3d games, web and videos....so please tell me ur experience with this phone....All comments are welcome...

Advertisement
  2. dan55

dan55 Well-Known Member

Hi
    sorry don't know about heavy gaming but for
    all other uses this phone rocks! buy it now :)
  3. kingjavs

kingjavs Well-Known Member

I am wondering what other phones you have had in the past?

For example my brother Iphone 5 user, uses my S3 whenever he wants to play a game like NFS, or modern combat, as it is much easier to handle, and more fun to play with.

It runs it smooth and clean, and the screen size also really helps.

I also play Megaman x4, final fantasy VI,VII(PS1) with my ps3 controller, and it also run the games super smooth.

Not sure if this answers your question. About gaming.

Movies.

I come from an iphone 4s, I watched videos every once in a while when I wanted to show friends something, but nothing else.

With my S3, I have bought so many movies, it is ridicolous, I have watched so many of them, my gf and I sometimes even lay on the coach and watch movies on my phone because it is that awesome(she has an HTC inspire), and the quality is just amazing. Also DNLA with my google TV and my PS3 makes it just an amazing phone.

Web browsing
    I dont web brwose that much, since I use my laptop for that, but I havent had any problems.

Both my gf and my brother are thinking about switching to the galaxy family, because of the S3.

I have never experience lag on any of my movies/games/browsing, yea apps may crash every once in a while(maybe once a week?) it doesnt really bother me.

Now with the new update, jelly bean, it makes the phone very smooth, and very fast.

I was very scared about making the switch but once I made it, there is no way I am going back to iphone.

One thing to point out, the galaxy s3 is not for everybody, it requires a lot of time, and for me, and I know for a lot of other people, a lot of research.

Hope it helped.
  4. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

This phone will easily be able to run any game you throw at it because of its quadcore processor so dont worrry about gaming infact dont worry about lag either as the fact of the matter is it wont happen on this device.

This device is easily one of the best phones in the world. If i was to pick a phone right know it would be a nexus 4 a galaxy s3 or a note 2 or a HTC droid DNA. You cant really go wrong with any of the devices i mentioned.
  5. ravi224

ravi224 Member

thanks guy for your valuable response...actually i had used htc sensation in the past ...it has 768 MB ram but it lags a lot...so that's why i was worried about the RAM thing..
  6. Spaceprobe

Spaceprobe Well-Known Member

Remember this is a phone that still gets continually rated as the best smart phone available by most of the tech press.